Our Homeschool Learning Pod offers:
- Innovative education method to meet the learners needs.
- Strong Academics foundation in a more relaxed but still structured environment.
- Skills-based enrichment programs.
- Small group sessions and 1:1 instruction.
- Part-time and Full-time options with flexible schedules and a la carte courses.
Each child is assessed to find their academic level and learning style, based on the results we design a customized learning plan.
Our academic days consist of a morning meeting and daily goal setting, divided into two academic blocks of 45-60 minutes each and one special course a day per quarter. In between, our learners have small brain breaks, snacks, lunch, play, and free time. Outdoor time is essential, fresh air and contact with nature help us recharge our body, spirit, and mind to continue with our weekly learning journey. Our curriculum focuses on social-emotional learning, building character, flexible and critical thinking, executive functioning skills development, personal growth and mindfulness, interest project and passion-based learning. Our enrichment programs vary from P.E. like Fit Kids, Parkour, Personal Defense and Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Dance, Musical Theater, Drama, Art, Music, Spanish and other languages, Computer Science (Coding/Robotics), STEAM, Social Skills, Sustainable Living, Gardening, Cooking and Nutrition, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Financial Literacy, Chess, Gaming Clubs and more. We count with a range of qualified educators, guides and instructors that understand our learners’ needs using a gentle teaching approach with compassionate and conscious discipline applying a mix of philosophies from Maria Montessori, Reggio and Emilia, Waldorf, Charlotte Mason and others.
Our 2023-2024 school year registration process is now open for enrollment.
The process goes as follows:
- Fill out an intake form.
- Meet in person to evaluate your needs and design an action plan.
- If we are a good fit for your learner’s education journey a $125 per day program non-refundable registration fee is required to reserve your learner’s spot.
- Tuition is due by the 1st day of each month.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. For any questions before submitting your application feel free to contact us via email at SolutionEdSchools@gmail.com or phone at 954-800-3594.