Farming Fridays – Spring Session – Parkland
We’re excited to offer Farming Fridays starting on Friday, April 14th from 9am to 1pm at a boutique barn in the Parkland Ranches! This is an exclusive opportunity for Homeschooled children aged 5-18 to be able to experience hands-on animal care, feeding and grooming, the foundation of riding and horsemanship basics, grow a garden, sustainable farm living and much more this spring!
- The program will run for 6 weeks from Friday, April 14th to Friday May 26th.
- Child drop-off from 9 am – 1 pm (4 hours) $95 a day or $480 6-week bundle.
- Parents/Guardians of children 7 and younger are welcome to stay on-site.
- Children must wear closed toed shoes or boots, long pants (for equine riding portion) and bring a helmet, water, snacks, and lunch and sunscreen.
- Riding participants must sign an additional waiver from the ranch.