Baking Class for Kids – St. Patrick’s Lucky or Not… Cakesicles here I go! – Coral Springs
Join us on Monday, March 13th, 2023, at My Bakery Cakes & Treats in Coral Springs for Baker Eli to delight us with her professional skills as the kids learn how to bake Lucky Cakesicles for St. Patrick’s Day.
In this class, kids will learn and practice basic baking skills with Baker Eli.
The objective is for at the end of each class, the students should:
1. Understand executive functioning skills by following steps and directions.
2. Understand recipe reading and vocabulary.
3. Identify all the ingredients used and follow the procedures in preparing a cakesicles.
4. Learn the background, purpose, and function of different Ingredients by giving a concrete example.
5. Share and value the importance of using a complete set of Ingredients in baking.
6. Prepare, enjoy and take four (4) cakesicles home.
Every learner will bake from scratch and decorate their own cakesicles to take home.
+ Class is approximately 3 hours long
+ It is designed for kids ages 6 to 15
+ All baking levels are welcome
+ Up to 10 kids per class
+ Registration in advance required
+ Cost: $54 per child
+ All materials are included
NOTE: If by Thursday, March 9th with don’t meet with the minimum number of registrations. Class will be cancelled, and money will be credit for a future class. Thanks!